Effective August 30th, 2009:
- How Do I Check The Status of My Order?
- What Will I Be Charged For Shipping?
- How Will My Products Ship?
- What Happens if My Order is Damaged During Shipping?
- If I Have to Refuse My delivery, How Are Replacement Orders Shipped?
How do I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, go to the "My Account" section of our website, and open your past orders. As each supplier ships your products, it will be updated in this section, and you will be provided with tracking numbers to enable you to get the current status of your order. If you wish to speak with a customer service team member, call us at 800-505-1721, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time), or contact us anytime via email at email@example.com.
Please note that the lead times stated on our website with each product are approximate, and are for the production time needed by the supplier to process your item for shipping, and does not include transit times.
What will I be charged for shipping?
Many of our items qualify for free shipping. If you see the "Free Shipping" designator next to a product, your item ships for Free.
For all other items, you can add the item to your shopping cart and the cart will calculate your shipping.
Standard shipping charges are based on UPS or Less than Truck Load (LTL) freight shipping costs. Both are ground services that take 3-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
How will my product ship?
- Small Packages:
- Small to midsize items will be shipped via UPS and should be delivered to the specified shipping address within 5 to 7 business days. Please note that the shipping time is in addition to the stated order processing lead time as noted per item. Options for this service include: UPS Ground shipping.
- Larger Packages:
- Larger heavier items will be delivered by a freight carrier, also known as "LTL Freight" (Less Than Truck Load) and will arrive on a tractor trailer/large truck. Standard freight services include delivery of your order to curbside only. The driver is only responsible for delivering (driving) the order to your curb. The freight company via the phone number(s) you provide in your order will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. No delivery will be made unless an appointment is set by phone. You MUST be there to accept and sign for it. The delivery person requires your assistance in unloading the order. Any additional services, such as two-man delivery, inside delivery, lift gate, or address change are not included in the price of the freighted item. The cost of these additional services varies from city to city. They usually cost between $35.00 and $150.00 extra. You may purchase these additional services directly from the freight carrier when delivery is scheduled. It is a good idea when you make your appointment, to have the freight company call you 30 to 45 minutes before delivery so as to avoid having to wait for the driver to show up. On this type of delivery, if you come across any problems with this type of delivery, please call our customer service center at 800-505-1721 and we will work with you to rectify all problems.
What happens if my order is damaged during shipping?
One Click requires the customer to refuse delivery or note damage upon receipt if an item is damaged and is not suitable for use. Failure to sign a delivery receipt as damaged and/or with missing parts removes One Click and the delivering carrier from any liability. Unfortunately, sometimes packages arrive with damaged, defective, or missing parts. At One Click we guarantee you will receive all parts - correct and functioning properly. All replacement part orders are shipped standard ground delivery (regardless of the initial shipment type) unless the consignee chooses to pay for the difference in expedited shipping.
If your item was sent via freight truck and it was signed and accepted, the order cannot be returned unless shipping is paid both ways by the customer and the item has not been opened or used/installed. If there is damage, part error, or loss in this situation, replacement parts must be issued.
If I have to refuse my delivery, how are replacement orders shipped?
If your order does not arrive in useable condition, please call our Customer Service Center before you refuse the order to see if we can send replacements to the damaged orders. If an order is damaged to the point it must be refused, One Click will resend a new package out as soon as the damaged item is returned to our warehouse. If you no longer want the product, the order must be canceled by calling our Customer Service Center to avoid having a re-shipment.